Leonard J. DeLorenzo is the director of Notre Dame Vision, the Notre Dame Catechist Academy, and the Notre Dame Character Project within the Institute for Church Life. He was instrumental in the creation and launch of Echo: Faith Formation Leadership Program—a graduate service program committed to renewing the ministry of catechesis in the Catholic Church. His articles have appeared in America Magazine and Church Life, and he has two forthcoming books: one on the theology of the communion of saints, and one on the mystery of grace and the practice of storytelling.
- It’s More Effective to Attract Than to Simply Chastise
- Skin in the Game
- Resetting the Synod
- Why Would Young People Want to Remain Catholic?
- Belief in the Communion of Saints Isn’t Optional
- Announcing: Cultures of Formation, a Pre-Synod Conference
- The Light By Which We See: The Problem of Promise and Identity
- Pilgrimage and the Urgent Question of Faith
- By Sea and By Air: The Journey of the Gospel
- Mother Teresa and the Pain of Joy