Timothy P. O’Malley is the director of the Notre Dame Center for Liturgy, where he engages in scholarship that seeks to retrieve biblical, catechetical, and liturgical insights that facilitate a renewal of the Church’s liturgical imagination. He is also an associate professional specialist in the department of theology at the University of Notre Dame, where he teaches courses on preaching, catechesis, liturgical theology, and the Scriptures. In addition to authoring numerous articles, the book Liturgy and the New Evangelization, and a forthcoming monograph entitled On Praise: Worship and the Eschatological Imagination, O’Malley is the founding editor for Church Life.
- There Is No Salvation Through the University
- Catholic Education and the Market’s Technocratic Paradigm
- Being Liturgical
- The Serious Sacrificial Body
- Lead Us Not into Temptation
- The Conformism of Catholic Ideology
- The Advent Apocalypse
- Whose Liturgy? What Sacrifice?
- The Hospitality of Adoption
- Letting the Imagination Out to Play